Wednesday, May 6, 2009

it'z about EAT !

1st of May 2009 labor day, and my family day as well^^
daddy has brought us out for shopping, n den we have had our dinner in Lukut, Port Dickson. It’s a restaurant right beside a port, wich the fish, prawns and all those seafood can be freshly obtained for customers’ orders.

Well, the food there is quite tasty, n we’ve ordered a few dishes, for example a steamed fish, a fried sotong, prawns, and CRABSSS!Haha!~ the food was so tasty tat my sister and I only realized we’ve forgotten to take photo of those food, right after we finished them (swt)


the pity crabs we ate..






And then on another day, my mom brought me, my siblings, my aunt and my cousin sister to the new opening shopping mall in Semenyih. It’s quite a big shopping mall, wich my mom and my aunt enjoyed themselves so much shopping ther. When we’re about to bec home, I discover a special food...
Let’s take a look of it:




so do u noe wat’s dat?

yea~^^ it's a dorayaki!!~



frm Wikipedia, dorayaki is is a type of Japanese Confection which consists of two small pancake-like patties made from kasutera wrapped around a filling of sweet red bean paste.

it’s a food dat Doraemon love most!well, tis is the first time I try it,n it has quite a lot of flavours:







I’ve ordered a chocolate flavor dorayaki, whereas my sis n my bro ordered kaya n peanut flavor. It’s nt reli tasty in fact, some foreign workers made dem. It is onli OK, bt my sis keep saying tat it is tasty. After tat we take away a red bean flavor’s Dorayaki for my mom.

YO! so finally the last:



…..?? a b…bun.. ..?hmm, let’s take more looks of it.


wat's so special with a bun? ==







>> it is a bun wich SMELLS LIKE A BUN, LOOKS LIKE A BUN, but CANNOT BE EATEN... it's a>>> WHRIST REST MOUSE PAD.. swt .. hahaha..=p

dat's all for the post=)

p/s: specially thks shuk ai to provide the bun's mouse pad.. haha..=)

4 comments:

  1. wow~ the crabs look so delicious !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wrist rest mouse pad....lol!!! dat 1 really gt me.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yiiiiiiiiiii!!!! doraemon!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahah~ should call xin yan to take a look lerr shei thin~! hahaXD

    ReplyDelete