Thursday, November 19, 2009

super sucks mood.
ppl may said 'promise? wat is that? for tis super sucks person, she never do as wat she promised. '
'everytime she swear to work harder. to do it better. and yet?'
well, she did! but yet still end up like dis. can u try to understand how she feel now? u're not her, ho wu noe she's not working hard for tat?
she now need lots of courage. not blaming. u tot she feel vey happy to get into tis kind of situation?
sorry cos keep avoiding u guys. but i reli dun wan u all keep asking 'why why why'  and blaming, telling me 'see, as i told u bla bla bla..'

i'm sorry. for now, i cant be the usual me. i cant dun tink too much. pls understand, i'm onli human being. i still hav my right to being unhappy rite? so jz leave me.

1 comment:

  1. dear, nobody will blame you..
    they will just concern and care about you..
    chill=)
    i will always by your side!
    call me whenever you need me..
    my phone will on 24/7 for you :)

    ReplyDelete