Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm outta it.

Perhaps i'm just too much. 
I'm not in it now, i don't know anything about it and yea so i shouldn't go into it anymore. 
So yea, i'm outta it.

Maybe I'm just a nobody. But all i did are sincerely for the sake of persons i care. Most of the time I'm willing to listen to people, cheering them up, even when i'm facing so many problems. I'm willing to smile, when i see people around are so upset but actually i feel like crying. I'm willing to help the most, if i could able to do. Yea i care for people around me, pretty much. I appreciate everyone of them.

But sometimes i gotta a feeling, what i've been doing are just TOO MUCH. 
People won't have to appreciate what you did for them. Well, yes they don't need to.

Please think in my shoes. What is the purpose i'm doing all these. I'm not a clown  i'm not a comedian. I'm just helping. And yes, maybe i shouldn't get into it anymore from now onwards. Now then i understand, WHEN YOU HAVE ALREADY GOT YOUR ASS OFF FROM IT, YOU'RE OUT. No way for you to involve too much. Or ELSE you are TOO MUCH. So now I learnt this. SO okay fine. I'M OUT. I'M GONNA GET MY ASS OFF.

Kinda disappointing. Not only one of em, surprisingly, giving me all these disappointing responses, reactions.

why should I still doing so many unnecessary and stupid things?! No one pays me to do so.
And it's fcuking annoying for others!!

Feel stupid.
..


1 comment:

  1. cheer up =)
    trust me, i do appreciate everytime after u cheer me =) just that im not as open as....someone to tell wat i really think...

    seriously, i really wana thank you for doing so much for me. i do feel your caring & it warms me. from cheering me as usual to advicing me. u do help me alot since i've met u. seriously, truthfully from my heart. =)

    ppl does appreciate ur caring, even if u feel nth.
    but oso depends on who ist lar = ="
    all da best =)

    ReplyDelete