Sunday, June 7, 2009

hot hot : my new specs^^

as wat promised in the previous post, i'm gona upload my new specs nw..!!^^

haha.. my mom bought it for me as my 19th birthday present..~

hmm.. once i tried it in the specs shop, i found it was reli nice, n when i wore it, i felt i'm like becoming a real soft spoken person la..XD haha..

bt after it has been done, n when i wear it up.... .... i felt mysef bcom vry old ler.. = =

arrggh~!

is tat the bad optic shop tauke changed it ar? it look nicer when i wore it in the shop de ler.. T_T

haha.. nvm, i'll stil love it.. hehehe.. =p

muackzz mom~^^ muackz my new speccie too xD



my new specs~


looks pro rite? wahhaahXD background is the library summo..~XD


specs + biji + jiayi(cousin)


welcome to my world~^^ my new specs~

4 comments:

  1. ooo... gt study face..
    somethin different den da sleepy 11... kakakakaka~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD wat la rumesh.. sleepy face summooo T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你妈咪对你真好.. ~
    好像每年生日都会买你想要的东西给你..
    还记得初中的时候,你有两支美美的表都是你妈咪买给你的..
    幸福的女孩~

    ++good luck++

    =tEng=

    ReplyDelete
  4. 如果能把所有快乐都跟其他人分享,我不会吝啬把我的快乐也分你哦~^^所有妈妈都回很疼自己孩子的拉~只是每个人的关怀方式不一样而以..!所以你也是很幸福的哦..!块开学了是不是?要加油哦~你可以的。。!永远的好朋友哦^^好好照顾自己哦..~

    ReplyDelete