Wednesday, June 24, 2009

no la.. just emo-ing..

sometimes just hoping much to be simple..
y nowadays seems everyone's complicating everything..?
i tot i've in the life i wan, at least dun nid to pretend to others like wat i used to b4.
i love my life now, n i enjoying being simple. laugh whenever u wana laugh, cry whenever u wana cry.
but being simple is not as easy as expected. u try to make ur life simple, bt ther will b lots of thing trying to mess ur life up, trying to make everything complicated. it's like a sartan, coaching around, trying to make u think things in a sad complicating way, so tat u will b trapped inside ur own box.

wat to do?
learnt forgiveness frm god.bt sometimes when u keep applying it, som of the others will gt too over towards u. sometimes reli feel helpless.
so just keeping quiet, let it b.
if others misunderstand u, explaination sometimes is not necessary. sometimes if u try to explain ursef, will make things go mad. so jz keep quiet. since u noe dun hv tat kind of thinking, tat's enough.
dun blame others, tis is wat i learnt from god, n one of the lessons he gv me.ya.. i wont blame.n i didnt even blame too.. i just gt a bit upset by making my beloved, my family or my friends gt upset la,cos i didnt state it out clearly.. before blaming others, blame ursef. clearify everything in ur mind, press ur anger, keep quiet, and let it b. god will solve everything for u. pray.

kk.. everything will be fine soon.. i noe.. hopefully.. haha.. jz emo-ing laa..

p/s; appreciate those who r by ur side. thks my dears.. all my dears, for doing anything n everything for me. gt well soon. just bear in mind, i'm nt gonna blame anybody, n dun be upset, dun feel sorry towards me k.. just reli love u all la. i noe u all doing eveything just for me.. sometimes,it's hard to speak out everything in my heart, so hopefully u all will c my heart in tis post.i noe u all'll gt wat i wana meant for. muackzz..

1 comment: