Tuesday, December 1, 2009

When i said i Miss You, I really mean it.

Don't ever give me resposes like
'u gotta be kidding me'
 'u're lying'.
Cos u deserve it. Or else i wont say i miss u.

 I'm really frus with tis.

 And, i dun tink it's shame to tell  'I MISS YOU'.
If u're really missing somebody or something, why u still wana deny it and feel shame to say it out loudly?

I MISS U

It can be used on every single individual, friends, family members, relatives, and etc..

It is to express how much u appreciate them and how glad tat u met them, and the point is, to tell them how important they are inside ur heart. Logic right? No one will miss out the 'somebody(s) which is(are) important in life.

Missing..
It need not to b done all the time, but it'll  be the process for the whole of ur life.
It is tasteless, odourless, but once u miss someone, the feeling gonna last u for a long long time..
Missing..: Suffering.. Enjoying.. Hating.. Liking.. Exciting.. Scary..

Makes ppl as like riding roller coaster,which the heart will be hanging in the air.

Mising someone now.. Or i shud say, I'M MISSING ALOT OF SOMEONE NOW. Flashback starts, revising the past memories..

 Missing the days we had, the fun we had, the memories we owned together and everything all of us had gone through.

U'll oways on my mind, even if we've not meet each others for centuries.

Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment