Thursday, December 3, 2009

Working Life..

WEEEEESSSS!!! I just finished my working life @ Parkson Seremban for 8 days.

It's a cashier job and before i went to it, i feel it's onli a reli easy job.

But when time approaching to the real working day, i started to feel so anxious. Cashier.. How if i short money?

THe first two days were the training days, which the supervisor and all taught us how to use the mechine, how to scan price tag, how to use credit card mechine and all. And the third day, the real war came.

We were working for a warehouse sale, and the first day, the system hasn't been fixed yet and we were ordered to use CASH MEMO!!!!!! OH MY HOLY.. 2 hours, we kept on writing cash memo and calculate the amount with calculator.. it's real tiring but best part was, WE HAVE TO KEY IN EVERY SINGLE RECEIT, ITEM BY ITEM INTO THE MECHINE BEFORE WE WENT BACK HOME.

So my first working day, i went back at about 2.30am and reached home at 3am. My dad n mom roared at me and asked me not to work again if the coming day i'd come back late like 1st day.

But luckily the 2nd day was a smooth day..
so as the 3rd day, 4th day, 5th day and 6th day..

Well, excluding the 1st day, the coming days i didnt short any money but I'M OVER..
i've no idea why, but, as long as it's not short, den........WHO CARES!! HAHAHA..
The last day was the most amazing day, i pretty-ly balaced the cxash amount. haha, no short, no over. hehehehehehehehhe XD

i felt i'm so lucky.
First time working but i still met lots of nice people.
Zaf, my cashier, is a hot tempered and naughty guy. He oways bully me, ask me to call him ABANG although he's onli 18! haha.. but i didnt tell him tat i'm 19 already..haha.. He did look older than his real age. :p But he's oso caring, well, perhaps i shud say, caring with his own way. lol

Den Abang Syamail (which i call him abang comel) , Erda, Eika, Sheera, Sharul, Kak Aishyah, Kak Lyn, Kak Ann, and etc etc.. everyone triting me so well.. feel so great to meet them all..

And of cos, Thomas, Choi, Ivan and the 3 gals, ok la, and oso Adam la.. haha.. nice to work with u guys, memorable experience for me..

And thanks to Wei Kean and Hao Siang~ for the visiting in between the job^^

and tomorrow, i'm going for another job at jusco. work ther for 3 days. And this time i feel i dun like the job cos it need make up and all.. hmm.. i'm going to attend the training later, hope everything goes fine..

And I HAVENT FINISH MY PROPORSAL WHICH I NID TO HAND IN TO SUAT LI ON 1ST OF DECEMBER!!!!!! T-T.. Jin, PLeease on9............... sorry suat li i'm gona email it to u soon.. T-T

haha :(




No comments:

Post a Comment