Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You're Always On My Mind

Time flies.
Tat was a time, where the right time for you guys to say out the feelings.
But you guys missed out.
Things changed.
Too late.
Everything just goes so wrong.. wrong in timing..
caused Regretness and Sorryness.

Thanks for the love so much.
All I can do now, is only keep saying thank you.
I can't give any promise, anything, now.
No matter how and what,
you guys are always the important friends inside my heart.
Everytime when i meet any hard times, i'm pretty sure i'll still turn to you all.
Ur the special one, always, inside my heart.
Ure Always On My MiND.
Do not doubt that.
You guys always reserved da special front seats inside my heart.
though I can't fulfill you all with any love
Still, Thank God I have You Guys.
Appreciate.










You’re always on my mind

你给的爱 是我心海 最美的澎湃
You’re always on my mind
你给的爱 证明我真的存在
You’re always on my mind
让我依赖  当我孤单 就唤你出来
You’re always on my mind
心有你在 就会有力量再爱

这寂寞城市 再度寂寞了起来

当紧握的手慢慢被放开
再看一眼 最爱的脸
Baby Yes I love you but good-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment