Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm lovin it!

I love my life.
Yea Now.
Well, though it's a busy life, though sometimes, it goes really wrong,
or sometimes i do get really depressed becos of it, and even sometimes, i really felt tired of it..

But the best thing is no matter how depressed how moody how tired how wrong you are and the life is,
you noe there's still someone, who'll oways be there, for you.
It's really warm one, even melted my heart.
It's not a vigorous one, but the mildness made me feel so comfortable and want it to be last long.
It made me feel like settle down.

Hope this feeling will last long and longer, forever.




We plan n plan n plan, and yet destiny ends up making its own plans.

          


                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment