Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can i have a chance to say i'm tired?

It''s been 3 monthes, since the regular classes started.
But it's like so long to me. It's like years.

So many things. Non stop.

Now's like a zombie, walking, moving around with a body which without spirit and soul.

Sick of all these. I don't really like this kind of lifestyle. Don't like.
It's like going back to secondary school life again, the busy, stressed life.
I'd rather be nobody. It's really irresponsible to say so but somehow, i really think so.
Gotta tired of all these sooner or later, i guess.
Assignments, tests, events, meetings, burn midnight oil, wake up early to study etc etc etc
It's like i never been doing anything for myself.
I did all da things because of responsibilities. Is it?
I have no idea.

Dun like to be emo and dun wan to be emo.
But just feeling so down and so tired recently.
Even feel lazy to smile around.
Like what pris say, which i agree with it so much,
when you're not alrite at all but u gotta tell ppl that ur alrite, it's really tiring.
i dun have any stamina to do tat anymore.

Cheers. May GOD bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment