Monday, February 15, 2010

updates.

It's New Year Break, finally!
It was a really terribly busy period before the break. Finally i can free from tests, assignments, homeworks, meetings and events ,temporrorily. haha..^^

Before the break was the Valentine's Sale. We met lotsa difficulties and conflicts during the sales. But anyway, it strengthened our relationships and we became closer after the events. It's my pleasure and i feel really glad that people willing to share their feeling with me.. I know everyone has been so stressed up and i think i'll continue being the person who oways caring and cheerful. I wana see the smiling faces of my frens :)

And then it's the Valentine's and i'm still single after all.. ^^
Glad to noe someone has already found another girl, and at least i didn't hurt him. haha..
received some V's gifts like necklace, cards, flowers, keychains but the most special and warm one will be the bouquet of Sawi and the card from LEOs. LOL. Really sweat, but thanks for that, guys! It's really warm and love u guys lots :) It's much more better than any other's.  :)

It's Chinese New Year and this year we can't visit much cos my granny just passed away. It's a custom and we have no choice but to follow it. Adults oways so persist in all these.
Love CNY so much cos it reune all my sinlings and relatives. Love the time when all of us sitting and chit chat together. feel so warm. Feel so happy to see all my cousins have already found their couple and my dearest sis is gonna get marry soon.
We went to "Lao Sheng' just now, really had a good time. Love my family lots. Lots lots.















Can't able to attend the gathering few days later cos m gonna hv vacation to Thailand with my family. Missed my secondary school frens alot. We hvnt been seeing each others for one whole year. I missed pearly, yen qun, elaine, liang bo, wai keong, nicky, chee khoon, etc etc etc.. alot. Sandy has just gone to Adelaide n i guess i'm gonna miss her lots. Missed ppl who's already at abroad, or already transferred to other colleges, lots too.



 ************************************************************************
I hope it is but sadly we aren't. Let it be.
可能放弃不是不勇敢,而是不想让自己受伤害的勇敢行为。
放弃也要很多的力气。
Too shy to ask, too proud to lose.

..顺其自然

No comments:

Post a Comment