Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

It's really a brand new year for me.
I'm in Us now, like, so unbelievable. But it just happened.
THe journey coming to US was 'adventurous', i can say.

But anyway we still make it to be here in Des Moines,Iowa State.

Tania and zack have been treating us really well, helping us in everything and allowed us to live in their doms.
This is the third day here and i feel time pass really slow here.

Iowa is not a town city and hence it has nothing much here. Life is kinda boring although we have potluck with Tania and Zack's friends but i think it doesn't make any difference.

We are new and i find it kinda hard to mix with people here. They know each other and when they talk to each other we have no chance or don't even know how and what to talk to the others. I found it kinda lonely here. Hopefully things will get better after Orientation on next monday.

I somehow find it Homesick-ing and Friendsick-ing. But i wouldn't want my family to be here because the weather here is really terribly cold, although it doesn't snow (yet). And like what i mentioned, life here is really boring, i think it's because without friends. Even going potluck or party, i don't know people there and found it kinda hard to mix with people.

If i can ever advice a parent for their sons and daughters' studies, i'd probably tell them don't let your sons or daughters go abroad especially United States which is so far far far away. Feeling not right but i barely have people to talk to. Plus you have to sometimes 'pretend' you're doing well when people asking 'how are you'.

I don't wana make this trip sad, i hope things will get better. Losing my confidences and feel really stressed here even i haven't start to go to classes.





Somehow i feel like hoping my crazy friends in INTI and Seremban are here. Thay can just make everything fun even when it has nothing interesting. I miss them. Of cause my family members. I know it's third day only so i guess things will get better soon. Not hopefully but PLS DO GET BETTER THANKS!

2.5 yrs. Hey time, fly faster pls! HOpe everything will go great. Praying hard for that.. I hope i cant find my own position here. So may God help me,Amen.




...

No comments:

Post a Comment