Monday, January 10, 2011

Living in my dream

So now yea, here I m, in my dream.
Yea dream, it was just a dream. But here I m on the land of United States. Still so unbelievable.
The beginning of my life here was abit dull cause I can't get to mix with the others.
Yet, I met a bunch of Malaysian and Singaporen friends and things start to turn interesting.

I met Fifa(not the soccer match FIFA). She's a Singaporean and she's a great girl. :)
She's sweet and she looks great, and she's so caring too. It's really a glad to meet her.


I met David, who calls himself 'the awesome'.. And he's only 19, so we call him kid.



 I met Patrick, Steve and Chee Kang and Arif are here too..

And i have whole bunch of awesome seniors, helping me alot. I met Tania, Zack, Kennard, Wilson and Ian too here. We cook and eat together, have outing together and it was really awesome.




I just moved into my room few days ago.. And I have to say, I got two really helpful and kind roommate.. One of them is Corigne, and another is Rebecca.. They are friendly and sweet,indeed. Thank God.

Just had my first day of classes and it wasn't bad.. It was okay.. I got to noe some people but not so familiar with them yet.. But nvm, more yet to come I believe.. It's just the beginning..

I feel really feel thankful for everything going back to the right track.. Hopefully it'll go even better in the future.. Thank God for arranging me everything.. Before coming to US, I actually have chosen a twin sharing room. But accidentally they assigned me an apartment with single private room, and I didn't realized until I moved into my Dom. It sucks making mistake like this but i realized that's the room and environment I m looking for and, most blessed one is I met good roommates.

And at the begining, I can't really able to mix with people but thank God, again, I met Fifa and the others.. We encourage each others, have fun together, have meals together and that really make me feel much better and warmer on this strange land.. At least I now I'm not alone.

I needa thanks my parents the most actually. Thanks them for sending me this far to study.. It needs a great deal of money but they still willing to send me over here.I'm so lucky to have parents like them. I know i'm even luckier to have chance studying abroad, so I'll try my best to do the best achievements.

It's hard when u need to start everything all over again, from zero. Finger crossed, pray for things to get better and better.. It might get tougher in the future but i'll try my best to overcome and go through it..

I miss friends in Malaysia and I guess I had really missed out a lot of great moments with people in Malaysia. But anyway I started a new life right here, and I gotta move on. Pray that the day to meet all of them in Malaysia again would b near.

Pray for my parents, my family, my friends, my new life, my studies, my everything.
Move on! Fighting!


'Your dreams in your heart lies within reach, if you believe in yourself.'


Cheers : )





..

No comments:

Post a Comment