Friday, January 22, 2010

G Night

19th Jan 2010, LEO Adventure's G Night.
200 plus ppl attended, and most of them stick with us until the very last.
Ppl enjoyed, danced, screamed, crazily having fun together during the night.
And i, Crazily and tiredly, feel so happy for we've succeeded the night.

U would never understand how happy i m at that moment.
Relieve, Happy, Exhuasted, Touched.. etc..

The preparation was really a tiring process.
I learnt a lot of things troughout the whole process, alot.
From how to write a memo to bargain with B&G staffs for more chairs and table,
I nearly put most of my time on tis event. So as Jin, who's my beloved partner.
We've been cracking our head, to think of better ways to improve and make the night a successful night.

I cried, cos i really stress up,
I tink of to give up, cos i really dun have faith in myself tat i'm able to lead the whole committees and succeed the event.
I pissed off, when i saw the some of the committees do not perform their best, but actually they could be better, better and much more better.
I doubted myself for hundreds thousands millions times.

So finally it's da night.
What's waiting for us before the preparation started was a heavy downpour.
Jin and me feel so lost. We sat in the SAO Concourse, started to plan a back up plan already.
Anxiety keep on growing in our heart.
And thank God! The rain's stopped!
But it was a fierceness sunlight coming up next, when we actually doing all our preparation.
We sweat, but we continue doing all..

So 7.30pm. The night started.
It was my time to give a speech.
i walked on the stage, stood still, look at the audience, i nearly cry.
It was a success. There's alot of ppl! Lots of ppl attended my event!
And throughout the whole night, ppl were enjoying, having lots of fun, laughter are everywhere.
When the night finally finished, there was a photographic section.
I didnt join the section , but slowly walk to a chair. sit down.

Finally this is it. We've done a beautiful job.

Clearing the venue and washing all the utensils made most of us back to our own room at about 1am +.
And that night, was a good good night, for me.

Satisfaction.
So finally worth back, all the hard work.

REally a big thank you for all the ppl.
Thanks to all the committees. Although there's been conflicts between us, but anyway the night end prettyly. You guys are great!
Thanks to the VIPs. Especially Mr kwang. Big support from him.. And of cos so as Dr. Sia, Mr Wong.
Thanks to all members. Thanks for being so supportive, by bringing their own utensils.
Thanks to ppl that have given me lots of support, guidance, cares, faith, courages, moral support. Without you all i cant able to keep on moving until so far.
Thanks Jin, my VOC. U're really a great uncle i ever seen! Keep on being uncle k! ;)
Thanks EMcee! U both are great! :D
Thanks Sandheep for the 'better rain now than rain later' message. It calms me down at that moment.
Kinda thanks INTIMA ppl too.. thanks for worrying together with us, when it was raining. And thanks for coming to our night..! Huggies.
Thanks Arthur and Shirley, for the things that u've told me, and the faith that u all give me. Yea, everything will be fine.. u're right.. :)

THANKS etc etc... :)

Tonite onwards will be the committees camp. ciao-ing for 3 days, camping!

Cheers! for the big success! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment