Sunday, January 17, 2010

These Days..

Time flies and it has already been 2 weeks since regular classes started.
My time table is kinda crazy for this semester. I have continuous 8 hours classes on Monday!
GOsh! 8 hours! But m totally free on Tuesday and Wednesday.
-__________-

Once when i was sparing my time @ INTIMA office, i realized exhibition week fall on second week! And since then i started my busy life.. My daily routines will be classes, take k of booth, meeting and dacing practises.. It's only 2 weeks but i feel it's like monthes already cos we really did alot of things. My mind's like non stop 24-hours.. even sleeping m tinking more n more improvement for events.. And sometimes i feel like i'm really gonna be crazy soon.

It's really tiring, especially on Monday.. I have full day classes and yet still need to rush meeting n all after that.. Started to feel lots of weights on my shoulder. Next Tuesday will be the Gathering Night, which we're gona do it together with ADventure Club. Alot of preparation have been done, and hopefully everything can go smoothly on that night.

Assignment 1 Assignment 2 have out, quiz 1 is coming, homeworks are there everyday, waiting for me..
Kinda stress up, but anyhow, I cant express how tired and how anxious i m.

Gonna Stay Strong! few more days to go, GAnbateh! I believe Daddy God will have the best arrangements and guideance for all of us..:)

Want to trit mysef better after all these.. haha.. didnt sleep and eat properly for long, and i tink my stomach has been badly damaged. My gastric ached for the whole Sunday. Bloody hell painful! :S

DEAR ALL,
             Take care of ursef well, eventhough u've got thousands or millions tons of works to be done..
             Ganbateh all, stay healthy, stay happy, stay away from all the stress..!
             All da best for all upcomings! I know we can oways make it.. as like what ppl describe:
             WE ARE IRONMEN AND IRON WOMEN..!
           
             Fight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment