Sunday, January 3, 2010

.


Stressed.

Officially, tomorrow will be the day for regular classes starts.
Feeling so anxious. Anxiety keeps on growing in my heart.
Lost all my confidence, doubting myself, whether i can really acheive what i hope for the new semester anot.
Worrying about all those activities, as well as the most important one,my studies.
I can't afford to lose again.  I dun wan dissapoint anyone, anymore.
But the worst part is, i dun dare to promise myself, to do the best for everything.
I'm lacking of lots confidence now. Tinking that i can't able to do everything, anything.
Doubting, Can I Make It?

Hell..  What should i do now?
I need changes i noe. Especially on my attitudes.
H A T E the losing confidence's feeling.


*********************************************
I wished all these are nighmares.
So that after the night all worries will be gone.
I'm still the one who i used to be.
A confident, optimistic person.
But unfortunately things are not that easy.
These are the reality. The facts. Anyhow i still have to go on with it.
PRay to Daddy God. Hardly.
Lord, i wished everything will go smoothly.
I wished that i could get more confidence, courages from You.
I wished that u'll oways be ther for me, help me, protec me and blessing me.
Lord, pls help me to remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together can't handle.
Amen.

Pray hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment