Monday, June 28, 2010

THe Children Camp 6

It was a meaningful camp, and i always know it is.

This was my last children camp in INTI.
I was a PR and i really paid a lot of efforts on this post..
I want the event to be succeeded.. Bacause this was the event which made me stay in LEO Club, until now.


Walking along with you.

I wasn't the facilitators and i expected i wouldn't cry.
But end up i still cried.
First cry was during the sharing section.
When it reminded me that my time left in INTI wasn't much. It's only half a year to go..
Second cry was when sending the kids back..
Looking at the scenario but we i can't do anything, this really made me feel so sad.
All these angel faces should deserve better living, better treatment.

I do not care how heavy the works are, how much efforts i have to put in.
I do not care, how many works stuck during the hectic period and really really tensed me off.
WHAT I WANA SEE IS JUST THE SMILE OF THE KIDS.
It worth everything back.It really did.
All these smiling faces, worth all my hard works.

Sometimes i'm wondering, if we can show our love straight forwardly to a kid, which we don't even really knows him or her, why don't to the people you love too?

Cherish the one you love.
You can miss or even cry for a kid which you only met or knew them for three days, why not to your love ones, who's always staying beside you, supporting you when you need them?

Love the one you love, before it's too late. We always do not have much time left.


It's a bit sad, seeing vous, holding the kid's hand, talking to him heart to heart. I realized we never had this kinda section before.
Stupid jealousy. haha..
And I guess we wouldn't have it either, in the future..sometimes things changed without your realize.
We are just too not honest to oursleves.






Cheers to Children Camp 6, you guys all ROCKZ! 


Thanks to my group member who's fighting all along with me, YI WEI, DVD DAVID, JUN HONG, JACKSON and specially thanks to KAH MUN, AH CHUA, IRIS and WAN THENG. Without you guys, Our Public Realtion job wouldn't be done so smoothly..! You Guys ROCKZ too! LOVE u all! :) 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment