Saturday, June 19, 2010

Live without regrets.

Just two days before, i met an incident which i never encountered before.
It was horrible, and it really scared me off.
I just cant stop my tears from dropping down, when i was actually trying to call my mom up and told her about it.

But this incident made me realized and understand somethings.

What else could be better, than you're still breathing, and your heart's still beating? And you can still hearing your daddy mommy's voices, still joking around with your friends and still lying on the bed, facebook-ing?

Sometimes, no matter how careful you are, you still have the chance to get into trouble because others are not as cautious as you do. All you can do is be much more alert and careful to avoid some idiots doing idiot deed.

The past one week was a tough week for me. I used to be so emotional during that week, because of my studies and some personal problems. And today, after that incident, i suddenly realized that life is so fragile, like glasses. You can break into thousand pieces just maybe in few seconds with one hit and it'll not gonna give you any signal before it happens. I knew that,of course, everyone knows it. But today, i experienced it.

Cherish. Appreciate. I knew this very long time ago and i can say i oways do appreciate and cherish for what i have and thank God for everything. Now, i know this even well. Every second, minute, hour, every single person, every single matter in my life are so important to me.

Live with no regrets.
Say 'I love You' to the person you love, before it's too late.
Give a hug to your friends, thanks them for being part of your life.
Hug ur parents, say 'thank you' to them and give them a kiss.

I'm gonna treasure every single moment which i'm going to have with my family, my friends.
Really thank God. For giving me everything, even the bad things.

Nothing's tough when you've gone through the toughest situation.

Cherish everything, before it's too late.

Thank God.

Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment