Thursday, June 3, 2010

Recently :)

It's 3rd June 2010.
Time flies, as i always like to mention, it's already June. Half a year has past.

New short semester started, and this sem i m taking United Nation History and Public Speaking, two subjects which can able to kill me if i have no enough revisions and preparations. LOL. And yea, Dr Borges is Fun, but somehow his lectures make me feel so sleepy but the sad thing is I CAN'T SLEEP OR I DIE. Hahaha! And the Public Speaking class is fun too, and i have YiJun as my classmate this sem :)

It's already the second last semester in INTI. And i had a wonderful birthday before I leave to US. There was whole bunch of people, who were trying to give me a surprise one day before my birthday but eventually iknew it before the surprise turned out but i still appreciate it alot, very much :) Thanks Zhu Whee, for the video, the cake, the chocolates, the pair of earings and most importantly the Heart. Always feel Glad to have him around ..



































That was the first one, i received a rather big surprise after that, unpredictable ones. Thanks to Ah moi, which she has helped those people so muchhhhh on passing everything and planed everything for me. I received a soft toy and a bouquet of  roses from a special person, and a special video too, which meant alot to me. Touching, appreciate it alot.
Besides, i receive a bag from Jackson, an octopus soft toys from Mun Mun, a cute rabbit cell phone hanger (blink-able) from Ern Chai, and a nice 'L' letter Necklace form my dear Pearly. And my mom quietly asked my cousin to bought me a BB-Cream, which she thought i'm not gonna know it until she gave it to me, but my cousin told me about this before i got it. LOL. Still, Thanks to mummy, Love ya lots.








There will be Toefl in one week's time, and i still haven't start with the practices and revisions yet. :S

Gonna start it during the study week and hopefully i can pass it with a good grade.
And follow on will be the application to US. This is a messy thing. And, i hesitate when i actually know i'm qualified to make the application. That feeling was so weird. Somehow i think i'm afraid of somethings. And because of some issues i do hesitate for some moments. To go? Or not to go? Anyway i still made a decision, which i chose to move on.. I believe if things belong to you, no matter how far you go, how long you move, eventually it will still go back to you. One day, soon. That's what i believe, and i'm looking forward to see what's gonna happen up next. 

And it's tonight! The LEO Club Gathering night. Squeezing my brain now to think of appropriate topics for my major presentation and for the discussion tomorrow at 8am. I have to finish it or i can't enjoy myself during the gathering night. Idea idea ideassss Please Come To meee! And oh ya, hopefully it's not gonna rain tonight!



















That's all for the updates. Hoping for the best ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment